Sunday, August 19, 2012

Miles's First Birthday

Well I think Miles's first birthday was a success. Preparations were a little more challenging, with pearl first stealing the cake mix. Then Allen and Gavin were making bacon with a stool and I was putting Miles to bed when Pearl climbed the stool and got on the counter to eat the cake. I could help and it was not put away which Lapearl up on the counter to eat the cake. So I had to make a new one, but was out of eggs so we use the sprite substitute using sprite from the soda stream home soda maker.

Miles also got his first haircut and lost his crazy curls he look so big! Otherwise things went well and everyone seemed to have a good time. Miles wasn't really willing to try his cake. Oh well.

Gavin helped open presents and seemed to enjoy them about as much as Miles did, if not more.

I can't believe my baby is one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment